Ten Good Things on a Monday is a fancy meme hosted by Nice Nina @ Brush Up on Your Reading!
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
This week I am going to do my top 10 favourite sports.
1) Trampolining -I do this twice a week and am a trained coach, I love the freedom of flying in the air.
2) Diving -I do this once a week and I take to the water like a fish
3) Swimming -I don't go as much as I used to but Swimming lengths is a great way to de-stress for me.
4) JuJitsu - I do this once a week and although always come home covered in bruises, I'm fascinated.
5) Gymnastics - I used to do it as a kid and my biggest regret in life is when I quit. Really want to find a club I can join again
6) Zumba - not sure if it's technically sport, but it's so much fun.
7) Ice Skating - I've never actually done it but have always wanted to, and It's one of the few sports I will watch, so beautiful
8) Netball - I loved this at school and have looked at some clubs
9) Dance - Any type really, but would love to do Swing Dance or Ballroom especially
10) Cycling - I like a good bike ride. Don't actually own a bike at the moment though :(
I hope your all feeling active and ready to leap into action now. :D
What sports do you do, or enjoy watching?